Saturday, November 17, 2007

Cos' you and I both loved

You feel this pain, but you dont have to.


Ugh, Im becoming more & more lazy to update my blog.
Ha ha ha omg. Im sucha lazy bum, bum bum :D Hah darn.
Alrighty, yesterday went to town with Ade & Yl.

Orchard!


:D


Whee, lovely city.

We then went to Far East. Yes again, I know I went there last week.
Hah, since we ate very little for our lunch, we ate there.


Miss Posh! (:


Grass jelly drink & iced coffee.


Umm, this is ummm. Hah, I've forgotten the name.


Beefy cheesy thinggy!

We took up alot of our time sitting & eating.
Because, we crapped alot & talked alot there. Haa, taking up space.




HELLO.

After that we mrted down to VivoCity at around 6 plus.
Initial plans to have a part time over @ Toys R' Us with JH.
But yeah, they said that an O'lvl cert is needed. So we didnt apply.


NIGHT TIME!


I wanted to take the dark clouds, but he looked here.
LOL.


Shine (:

Ate doughnuts, looked for handsome guys. Ha ha yeah like real.
Then Ade's dad sent us home. She have such nice parents!

Today! Today!
We went to Dad's new office to go do some cleanup.
Had to carry truckloads of things down to the van. Ugh heavy.


NEHHHHH.

Reached there, there was this balcony at the end of the room.
Effing cool stuff yo.


Cool scenery, ha ha.


9th floor.


:D I love me.


I sprayed water, mwahaha.

2 sided of me, hah.


Sad.


Overjoyed.

Homed in the afternoon, I slept! Walao Im sucha pig.
Got changed, Dad & Mum drove us to Marina Square at around 3 plus.
Its because Sissie's friend, Jack, offered us a job at the movies.

Reached there, met up with Ade & Yl. Then we filled in the form.
Interviewed & all. Sissie & I applied to be posted to Jurong Point.
Since it is the nearest, second choice is Marina Square. Sweet.

Dinnered, then Im here blogging now. Ha ha ha, sucha fun day manz.
WHEE. Seriously, I hope we'll get posted to Jurong Point.

Reasons why working at the movies' good.
1) Free flow of drinks, can packet home D:
2) Free popcorns, but dont let the manager see.
3) Free movie passes!
4) A very fun filled job :)

:D :D :D
K, more tomorrow. Tomorrow! Goodbye all.

Everything's gone wrong, but I dont care no more. Moving on (:

No comments: